Changeworks Consultancy has an extensive track record in supporting organisations with developing projects, research and best practice for environmental sustainability.
As an enterprise arm of environmental charity Changeworks, we’re able to use expertise gained from over 20 years in frontline delivery.
We can support you with
- Understanding climate change, energy efficiency, waste prevention and fuel poverty
- Tackling sustainability issues within your organisation or group
- Embedding behaviour change approaches into organisations and projects
- Finding the best way to make buildings sustainable
- Increasing skills and knowledge in your organisation
- Evaluating your project's impact and success
- Energy Surveying, Modelling and Analysis
- Behaviour Change Support and Training
- Technical Support and Training
- Research and Evaluation
- Feasibility Studies and Project Development
- Event and Partnership Facilitation
News: Research highlights the bill savings from PV
Changeworks Consultancy has published a new report highlighting the bill savings arising from solar PV installations in social housing. The research found that PV can be an effective way to reduce bills and help alleviate fuel poverty, with average annual savings of £90 per household. However, too little attention is usually placed on supporting tenants to maximise savings through behaviour change and on monitoring and evaluation of this technology. More focus on these elements has the potential to increase the bill savings realised. The research was funded by eaga Charitable Trust and participating social landlords.
Read the research report.
The project also created resources to help maximise bill savings from PV installations in social housing. Read the Social Landlord Guide and the tenant leaflet.