Changeworks Consultancy has an extensive track record in supporting organisations with developing projects, research and best practice for environmental sustainability.
As an enterprise arm of environmental charity Changeworks, we’re able to use expertise gained from over 20 years in frontline delivery.
We can support you with
- Understanding climate change, energy efficiency, waste prevention and fuel poverty
- Tackling sustainability issues within your organisation or group
- Embedding behaviour change approaches into organisations and projects
- Finding the best way to make buildings sustainable
- Increasing skills and knowledge in your organisation
- Evaluating your project's impact and success
- Energy Surveying, Modelling and Analysis
- Behaviour Change Support and Training
- Technical Support and Training
- Research and Evaluation
- Feasibility Studies and Project Development
- Event and Partnership Facilitation
News: Changeworks publishes fuel poverty maps
Energy efficiency policies and programmes to address fuel poverty need accurate data to target them effectively. Changeworks has developed sophisticated maps showing the percentage of households in fuel poverty across Scotland at a small area level (approximately 300 households). View the Scotland-wide fuel poverty map and methodology.
Local authority maps and accompanying analysis have also been undertaken. A PDF map and methodology can be provided to local authorities free of charge. Contact Henry Russell in the Consultancy team for further information.