Changeworks Consultancy has an extensive track record in supporting organisations with developing projects, research and best practice for environmental sustainability.
As an enterprise arm of environmental charity Changeworks, we’re able to use expertise gained from over 20 years in frontline delivery.
We can support you with
- Understanding climate change, energy efficiency, waste prevention and fuel poverty
- Tackling sustainability issues within your organisation or group
- Embedding behaviour change approaches into organisations and projects
- Finding the best way to make buildings sustainable
- Increasing skills and knowledge in your organisation
- Evaluating your project's impact and success
- Energy Surveying, Modelling and Analysis
- Behaviour Change Support and Training
- Technical Support and Training
- Research and Evaluation
- Feasibility Studies and Project Development
- Event and Partnership Facilitation
News: Report published on Green Deal and ECO in traditional buildings
Historic Scotland has published a paper written by Changeworks Consultancy which analyses the opportuntities and limitations surrounding Green Deal and Energy Company Obligation (ECO) finance for traditional buildings in Scotland. Detailed financial modelling was applied to upgrades of different traditional property types to identify strengths and weaknesses of these finance schemes. Read the report.
This report builds on Historic Scotland's Technical Paper 16, also prepared by Changeworks and published in 2012.